Saturday, June 23, 2007

Not in a million years

I ran into my cousin, Chance, well Elder Krainik. He's serving in the Lisbon mission. I didn't know that he was in the city, or I would've tried to see him. Didn't have to. I ran into him. Dad and I were walking around the Alfama tonight, which is windy as all get out, waiting for a specific Fado restaurant to open when Dad noticed a couple of guys dress in white shirts, but didn't think they were elders. They were and one was my cousin. So I called out his name and he turned around trying to figure out why someone would even know his first name. Needless to say, he was surprised. Who expects to run into their cousin? Anyway, I've got picture proof:

2 comments:

Laurel said...

That camera bag sure has served dad well. Its been everywhere.

emily said...

picture proof, schmicture schmoof. how do we know that's not photoshopped? nice shirt, anyway.