Thursday, July 5, 2007

Last full day in Europe was a nice Lisbon day

My dad and I left Madrid at around 8am and caught some traffic, but not much. I actually really enjoy driving around Europe. I think my dad is a step away from heart attacks at times, though. Anyway, it was clear sailing to Lisbon and took us 2 or 3 hours less than we thought it would, so we had a nice afternoon tooling around the city and seeing some things that we didn't get to see the first time around. It was really nice. I like the sun and the heat, which was plentiful today in Lisbon. Poor Clark's got a cold, so we avoided the sun as much as possible. Here's to hoping that he'll feel better tomorrow for our flights. The travel time for me we'll be about 19 hours including layovers and just a little bit more for Clark. Blech. It'll be good to get back to Provo. Wow, who thought I'd type that. Well, I could also stay in Lisbon for a while, too. Sometimes I feel like we've barely scratched the surface.
Well, come Saturday or Sunday I'll start posting pictures and videos. Hope you all have a great weekend. I just might see some of you soon.
Tchau tchau from BEATIFUL Lisbon.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I've never been to Lisbon, although I have seen Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe's episode. I want to know what the food is like. Thanks for taking us on your adventure!